Frequently Asked Questions
We have developed custom software from the ground-up that renders high-quality graphic objects to create virtually staged images.
- Our team consists of multiple individuals and companies located in Washington, California, and Nevada in the United States of America.
- All software development, delivery, and support for virtual staging is performed by US citizens and legal US residents.
- We will only process images that the user owns or has license to modify for personal or business use.
- We only process images for end-users. All of our processed works are not for re-sale.
- To qualify for re-sale you must become a licensed and authorized reseller for our services. Contact us for details on our authorized reseller program.
Our team will only modify images in an ethical manner. Click here to learn more.
We are in the BETA stage of developing our custom software. Please contact us to learn when our services become available for re-sale in your area.
We offer income opportunities through territory ownership. You can purchase a given geographical region for delivery, and through that purchase you acquire the territory ownership. Contact our team for more information if you are interested in this unique opportunity.
All territory management is considered a geographical sales account, for which you establish a company and we will operate as the service supplier.
Great question! We are happy to provide discounts to re-sale partners who are willing to commit to some amount of volume. The higher the commitment, the higher the discount. Please contact us with any additional questions and our finance team will get in touch with you.
We are in the BETA stage of developing our custom software. Please contact us to learn when our services will be available for re-sale in your area.
Our team prefers to utilize the FBX format, which is an Autodesk interoperability format. We can work with you to get your model designs into an appropriate format for rendering.
(Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, and FBX are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the U.S.A. and/or other countries.)
You, our customer, own any renderings that you pay for Surrealty to create. Our fee-for-service allows you to pay for only what you need.
Our software is equiped to handle practically any tangible design. By rendering prototypes the models can be shared to allow others to understand the approximate size, composition, etc. of your product in a real-world setting.
Whether it is a piece of furniture, small toy, or more complex designs of working mechanical systems, if it can be modeled, then it can be visualized in real-world settings.